Fixed departures: Every day
At 7:00 am pick up from the Hotel, We leave from Lima very early, we take the highway Pan-American north road until arriving to the Km. 182 (2 ½ hours), in the Supe Valley At 10:30 Hs. Aprox Arrive to the city of Huacho. Then we enter for a trail in a road. We will also have the opportunity in this on the way to observe the irrigation channels in the desert areas, areas of beans cultivation, sugar cane, corn, yuca in the interaction with the communities of the place.
At 11:00 Hrs. Visit to”The Oldest City of America: Caral”. We will be able to appreciate the macroscopic images of the place, then accompanied by an archaeologist we will visit the different constructions : 6 monumental pyramids, in two of those we can realize the architectural distribution of the first Peruvian civilization and of America. These constructions have an amphitheater, vents of offerings in form to circulate, central squares, residential areas and religious centers. This city dates of 5000 years of antiquity and it is located chronologically parallel to the constructions of the Egypt pyramids.
- At 13:00 Return to Huacho.
- At 13:30 Hrs. Lunch in the “Campiña Huachana”.
- At 15:00 Hrs. City Tour Huacho. We will visit .The balcony of Huaura is the place where the liberator of Peru “Jose de San Martin” proclaim the Peruvian independence from the Spanish in the year 1820 and where will visit a little site museum.
- At 16:30 return to the Hotel in Lima
- Private round trip transportation.
- Guided visit to Caral.
- Visit de Balcon de Huaura
- Bilingual guide, Spanish-English
- Entrance fees
Price per person: USD 250.00