This option is for people who want to challenge and feel the adrenaline, as it covers the same route and kilometers of the 4 days Inca Trail, because of that we have to say that it is not a easy hike. Available only in private service
Day 1 : CUSCO – PISCAYCUCHO – LLULLUCHAPAMPA (L/D)
Early pick up from the hotel and the Inca Trail adventure starts, we will travel using our private transportation to Ollantaytambo, in the way we will enjoy the amazing views that the Sacred Valley offers, after a short rest in Ollamtaytambo town, we will continue to Piscaycucho ( KM 82), the begging point of our trek , from here We will start to go up until reach hour first campsite, Llulluchapampa (3800 meters/12467 feet) L/D
- Distance: 19 Km (11.80 miles)
- Estimate walking hours: 10
- Highest point: 3800 meters (12467 feet)
Day 2 : LULLUCHAPAMPA – PHUYUPATAMARCA – WIÑAYWAYNA B/L/D
It is the most attractive and hard section due to that we will have to ascend through the two highest passes of the Inca Trail. The first one Warmiwañusca (4.215 meters/13878 feet)and Runcuracay (3.760 meters/12336 feet), then start to descend until reach Wiñaywayna, our second campsite (2700 meters / 8850.26 feet)
- Distance: 17 Km (10.55 miles)
- Estimate walking hours: 9
- Highest point: 4215 meters (13878 feet)
Day 3: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO B/L
After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the Inca Trail trek to the lost city of Machu Picchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machu Picchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machu Picchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machu Picchu, free time to enjoy the citadel, then we will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, where we will enjoy before returning to Cusco by train.
- Distance: 6 Km (3.72 miles)
- Estimate walking hours: 2
- Highest point: 2700 meters (8850.26 feet)
** Campsites are assigned and determined by the government
- Group Size: It depends on the client
- Fixed departures: It depends on the client
- Transportation: Hotel- km.82(Piscacucho) – Poroy Train station.
- Entrance fee: Inca Trail & Machu Picchu.
- Guide : Bilingual (English & Spanish), 2 guides over 8 people
- Cook: In charge of meal preparation.
- Porters: Carry tents and cooking equipment.
- Personal porter: Carry 8 kilograms per person (backpack, sleeping bag, clothes, sleeping pads)
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts/ 3 Lunches/2 Dinners/ Snacks and afternoon tea.
- Bus Ticket : Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train Service: Aguas Calientes – Poroy Train Station.
- Equipment: tents (2 people in each, 3-person-capacity), air mattresses, dinning tent, kitchen tent, tables and chairs, table settings, first aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Daily morning boiled and cold water to refill water bottles
- Breakfast (day1, hotels and hostels offer this service)
- Sleeping bag (you can rent it in our office)
- US$15 Synthetic sleeping bag rental (-10°C) for the whole trek
- US$18 Metal trekking poles rental for the whole trek
- US$ 20 single accommodation
- Over night in Aguas Calientes, from US$60 (contact for details).
- Tips ( Optional)